In response to the commitments of the ECALFOR project on obtaining results, preparation of academic products and their international dissemination, the publications and contributions that different participants have made with explicit reference to the Ecalfor project are presented in the Scientific Dissemination section.
Firstly, the eight communications that have been published in the minutes of the I ECALFOR INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS and XXXI INFAD PSYCHOLOGY CONGRESS, held in the Autonomous City of Melilla on May 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2022, are listed.
The ECALFOR project -“Evaluation of teacher training in Latin America and the Caribbean. Guarantee of the quality of education titles”, code 618625-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP / has been granted by the European Commission in 2020, in the Erasmus+ Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange program of Good Practices, Action Capacity Building in Higher Education, to be developed over three years (January 2021 to January 2024) with funding of 965,045.36 euros.
20 public and private institutions related to the world of education and quality assessment participate in ECALFOR, especially Higher Education, from six countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (Ecuador, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, Panama and Dominican Republic) and four EU countries (Spain, Italy, France and Finland). Within this broad consortium, the project is carried out by more than 100 educational quality academics and technicians, with a series of objectives that are related to common premises established in the European Higher Education Area in relation to the structure and operation of training. university and diversity and autonomy of Higher Education Institutions, in which quality assurance is determined by the protocols and instruments used by each institution in the evaluation of indicators and results of the quality of university education, in this case the compulsory education teachers.
ECALFOR intends to generalize the accumulated European experience in quality assurance mechanisms and procedures to be transferred, adapted and contextualized to the associated project countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, from a collaborative, horizontal and transnational work that articulates the following objectives:
- Carry out a diagnosis on the quality of the training of compulsory education teachers (primary education and secondary education) that is taught in different higher education institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Design, apply and improve the systems and protocols for guaranteeing the quality of university qualifications for the training of compulsory education teachers.
- Carry out an analysis of the characteristics and quality of the training of future teachers of compulsory education centers in primary education and secondary education in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Adapt quality assurance protocols for teacher training degrees in higher education institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
ECALFOR General Coordinator
ECALFOR Technical Assistant
- A NECESSARY SYNERGY OF GOOD PRACTICES
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND GUARANTEE IN EDUCATION DEGREES
- PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE BENCHMARK
- EXTERNAL INTERNSHIPS IN UNIVERSITY TRAINING DEGREES
- Isabel Belmonte Otero (Agency for the Quality of the Galician University System, Spain)
- Mª Dolores Castro Pais (Agency for the Quality of the Galician University System, Spain)
- Marta Mª Mallo Rey (Agency for the Quality of the Galician University System, Spain)
- IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY UNITS IN TEACHER TRAINING
- Lafont Pascal (Paris Est Créteil University, France)
- Pariat Marcel (University Paris Est Créteil, France)
- Jordan Souchet (University Paris Est Créteil, France)
- Deulceux Sandrine (University Paris Est Créteil, France)
- Bacha Zohra (Paris Est Créteil University, France)
- CREATION OF A QUALITY UNIT IN A MEXICAN UNIVERSITY
- ANALYSIS OF COLLABORATIVE WORK IN THE EVALUATION OF TRAINING TITLES
- ANALYSIS OF THE CIIDET QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM